LMI: Innovation at the Pace of Need™
At LMI, we’re reimagining the path from insight to outcome at the new speed of possible. Combining a legacy of over 60 years of federal expertise with our innovation ecosystem, we minimize time to value and accelerate mission success. We energize the brightest minds with emerging technologies to inspire creative solutioning and push the boundaries of capability. LMI advances the pace of progress, enabling our customers to thrive while adapting to evolving mission needs.
LMI is seeking a skilled site reliability engineer (SRE) at the client site in Tampa, Florida.
ResponsibilitiesThe Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) is required to build and maintain IT infrastructure resources that serve the Command Digital and Artificial Intelligence Office’s (CDAO) data analysis and data management requirements. The SRE brings a lacking but critical expertise to the CDAO’s team on creating scalable, highly reliable, and secure infrastructure and software resources.
- Building, operating, and maintaining enterprise Multi Domain Data and Analytics Develeopment Environment
- Providing user support
- Ensures IT infrastructure resources are configured to be secure and reliable
- Demonstrated experience applying lean startup principles and agile software development•
- Expert experience utilizing tools such as: OCP, TwistLock, Fortify, AWS Console, Quay, Satellite, and VSphere
- Experience in the Cyber field
- 8570 Compliance require
- Superior communication skills, both oral and written
- This position requires an active security clearance at the Top Secret level and eligible for SCI access. You must be a US citizen.