Raise your hand if you're craving a work environment that values your talent. Join the Clune family where you’re valued as an employee owner! Clune Construction is proud to be made up of passionate, driven, unique individuals who exhibit integrity and value quality in everything they do. We welcome diversity of thought and life experience. As an employee-owned company, we invest in our people and in turn, our people benefit from a culture of shared fate. We believe this has led to us being the fortunate recipient of countless awards for our culture and ethics, including Best Places to Work, a Top Workplace nationally, and the Better Business Bureau’s Torch Award for outstanding ethics.
The MEP Coordinator’s role is to supplement the project team by organizing the proper planning, installation, startup and commissioning of key MEP equipment. The position is focused in Mission Critical environments, but also helps with Health Care and TI projects. Responsibilities include coordinating the MEP model, reviewing MEP submittals prior to submission, provide potential solutions for MEP related RFIs, track MEP construction progress, organize startup and commissioning documentation, and work with subcontractor and vendors to close punch list items
What We Offer
At Clune Construction we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with 100% of monthly premiums paid by the company
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company-paid and Voluntary Life Insurance Plans
- Company-paid Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending, Dependent Care and Commuter Plans
- Career Development through Mentoring Program, Learning & Development, Continuing Education
- Fitness Program
- Pet Insurance
Core Values and Behaviors
Clune Construction is proud to have Core Values and Behaviors that all of our employees represent. These Core Values are: Safety, Service, Teamwork, Respect, Excellence, Leadership and Innovation. Performance is evaluated with these Core Values in mind.
- Assist Project Management Team with Preconstruction MEP information management
- Support and schedule 3D Model coordinator for assigned projects.
- Track MEP related MOPs and cutover activities for assigned projects.
- Coordinator commissioning documentation with subcontractors, vendors, and commissioning agent.
- Process Vendor startup and commissioning.
- Assist with organizing MEP client training.
- Train and provide guidance to MEP Team on MEP concepts and installation details.
- Advanced Experience and knowledge of the installation of MEP systems, BIM Modeling, and Construction Management
- Experience with PLCs, control systems, process instrumentation, and/or building management systems
- Ability to use independent judgment, self-starting and ability to prioritize based on relevant factors
- Ability to read and understand plans and specifications drafting and computer skills desirable.
- Ability to coordinate solutions to installation problems with design engineers and subcontractors
- Knowledgeable of construction terminology
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Construction Science, or combination of equivalent education and experience
- Minimum 4 years of experience with large commercial construction projects preferred
- Experience as or working in collaboration with a construction project manager or superintendent preferred