Initiatives Coordinator (Greensboro, NC, US)
Matrex, a division of Leggett & Platt Components Company, Inc. is searching for an Initiatives Coordinator to maintain and execute our quality and safety programs. At Matrex, we provide our furniture seating customers with innovative solutions, consistent performance, and impeccable service. Our chair webbing and elastomeric fabrics for office furniture as well as our seating suspension technologies continue to contribute to our customers' growth. If you join our team, your work will ensure people across the world have a little more comfort in their lives.
As an Initiatives Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to be involved with all phases of the business, Safety, Quality Assurance, Inventory, Manufacturing and will communicate with the entire staff. Your contributions will have a direct impact on the business by acting as the backbone for Quality and Safety. The Matrex team you will be working with is collaborative, innovative, and values challenging work while empowering and supporting each other to reach their full potential.
So, what will you be doing as an Initiatives Coordinator?
- Ensure all quality system procedures, work instructions, process maps and inspection plans are appropriately approved and maintained.
- Maintains Quality Policy, Processes, Procedures, and related documents. Reviews Quality Manuals, documents, and implementation procedures to verify compliance with standards, regulations, and regulatory commitments.
- Plan & manage internal audits to include scheduling, performance and reporting out of findings & follow up.
- Manage corrective and preventive action or corrective action requests from all sources of findings.
- Manage all quality related databases. For example, Calibration database
- Conduct safety inspections, observations, investigations, and regulatory compliance for OSHA.
- Communicates, coaches and trains employees on the current work practices, rules, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain safety records on our safety matrix and within our Safeguard site.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- Experience with a Quality system, Lean Six Sigma, ISO 9001.
- Experience in reporting and developing policies and detailed documenting.
- Familiarity with safety compliance management systems
- Excellent communication, leadership, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to communicate effectively with different stakeholders, such as management, operators, vendors, and regulators.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
What to Do Next
Now that you’ve had a chance to learn more about us, what are you waiting for! Apply today and allow us the opportunity to learn more about you and the value you can bring to our team. Once you apply, be sure to create a profile, and sign up for job alerts, so you can be the first to know when new opportunities become available.
Our Commitment to You
We’re proud of the fact that we are strongly rooted in being an inclusive, people-focused organization. Our company culture reflects values like integrity, ownership, and authenticity. We take these to heart, and if you do as well, you’ll fit right in.
Leggett & Platt Inc. is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Leggett & Platt Inc. will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veteran/Disability Employer
For specific regional privacy notices please refer to our http://privacy.leggett.com/privacy-notices