CNA, LPN, RN Flexi-Plus
Westminster-Canterbury on Chesapeake Bay is currently hiring CNAs, LPN, and RNs to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing direct patient care and providing support to other staff.
- Flexi-Plus - 10% ABOVE STANDARD PRN RATE
- *Schedule is 48 hours per pay period (every 2 weeks) either in 6 or 12-hour shifts.
- *This includes 2-weekend shifts per pay period (every 2 weeks) & 3 holidays per year.
- *Additional $2 shift differential for nights & weekends.
The CNA, LPN, RN Flexi-Plus will be expected to:
- Provide direct patient care, including monitoring vital signs, administering medications, and providing assistance with activities of daily living
- Perform medical procedures such as wound care, IV insertion, and catheterizations
- Assess patient needs and develop and implement care plans
- Document patient information in an accurate and timely manner
- Communicate effectively with patients, families, and other healthcare professionals
- Follow safety protocols and universal precautions
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives
- A valid CNA, LPN, RN license
- Knowledge of medical terminology, procedures, and standards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A positive attitude and a commitment to providing quality patient care
What makes Westminster-Canterbury on Chesapeake Bay unique?
Founded in 1982, Westminster-Canterbury on Chesapeake Bay is a faith based, not-for-profit, Life Plan Continuing Care Community to serve older adults of all beliefs, their families and the broader community.
Our waterfront community, located on the southern shore of Chesapeake Bay in Virginia Beach, in a beautiful, resort-like setting, provides innovative and comprehensive services designed to offer independent living, assisted living, and nursing care solutions.
Our employees, residents and guests carry out our mission daily: Creating community to foster joy and well-being. We maintain a close and friendly culture for our staff and residents by adhering to our Values of achieving excellence by giving and expecting:
RESPECT for each Person.
PASSION for what we do.
PROFESSIONALISM in all we do.
Westminster-Canterbury on Chesapeake Bay is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability or veteran status. Candidates are screened, in accordance with the Code of Virginia, with the State Police criminal background check including sex offender crimes. All new hires are subject to a Pre-Employment Drug Screen and receiving the flu shot.
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent Advancement Opportunities
- Retirement Plan
- Team Member Discounts
- Same Day Pay-Get early pay access through UKG and get paid without waiting for your paycheck!
- No agencies use for any clinical position