Call Center Campaign Representative (Dallas, TX or Wichita, KS)
4306 Capitol Ave, Dallas, TX 75204, USA
Working at Envision means having a job that’s more than just a way to make money. It's a job that makes a difference.
We offer team members:
- Careers with purpose
- Teamwork environment
- Amazing 401K Retirement Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA Plans
- 10 Paid Holidays
- PTO & Vacation
This position can be located in Wichita, KS or in Dallas, TX.
The Campaign Representative provides dedicated customer support while communicating effectively, and accurately recording customer concerns. This position will require clear and professional communication skills and in-depth knowledge of customer support processes. The ideal candidate will have a passion for working in a partnership with customers to problem solve effectively, efficiently and with maximum customer experience scores.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE
- Receive and handle large amounts of inbound calls as assigned
- Carefully record customer responses to ensure accuracy and data integrity within an order process and after call dispositions
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Conform with all company policies and procedures
- Demonstrate a high degree of professional decorum to represent
- Solve customer problems and find best possible solutions.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 1 year of customer service experience required
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Computer and data entry skills
- Ability to work full-time hours with flexibility of availability
- Dependable transportation and punctual attendance
- JAWS or Zoom Text compatible.
VISION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
Can be performed with or without assistive technology:
X Required to perform activities such as: preparing/analyzing data/figures; viewing a computer screen; reading; inspecting small objects for defects; using measuring devices; and/or assembling parts with close eye contact.
___Required to perform activities such as: operating machinery and/or power tools at or within arm’s reach; performing non-repetitive tasks such as carpentry work or repairing machinery.
___ Required to review/inspect own assigned work, the work of others, or facilities or structures.
Requires normal (or corrected to normal) vision/acuity:
___ Required to operate motor vehicles and/or heavy equipment such as forklifts.
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.
Envision employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
In an average workday, employee must (check one frequency for each task):
Reach above shoulders
Employee must use hands for repetitive action such as (please check all):
WORKING CONDITIONS INCLUDE
In an average workday, employee is exposed to (check one frequency for each task):
General shop or store conditions
General office environment
Humid, extreme hot/cold temps (non-weather)
Outdoor weather conditions
Fumes or airborne particles
Moving, mechanical parts
Loud noise intensity levels
Risk of electrical shock
Travel for job